Monday, May 14, 2012

Normandy and the coast



As I begin the journey from Paris I stop in  Giverny that town of Monet, and see his home and fantastic garden.  So the post dedicated to this place.  I then proceed to travel Normandy a beautiful norther region of France.  I admit I did not spend enough time there.  I went to the town of Rouen. Famous for Joan Of Arc  Rouen.  Then to the coast along to Le Havre,  Trouville-sur-MerDeauville.  I just loved these coastal areas and being one of the few people there at the time it was magical.

Rotisserie chicken at the Rouen market.  Notice the potatoes at the bottom soaking up all of the juices!  They have another with other roasts, proc and such.

The road this was the most vibrant green.  All of the rain is fertile for spring.

This was brilliant yellow.  this cloudy day doesn't do it justice, so bright.

the bridge connecting Le Havre to Honfleur



Deauville

Trouville

Deauville

Trouville




No comments:

Post a Comment